When asked "So how did you sleep last night?", sunburnt orchestra members and [friends] replied:
- "I had to listen to someone playing ridiculously 80s music. ...Billy Ocean..."
- "...the final countdown(!)..."
Some had an awful time:
- "..There was nothing performed that was not in Micheal Jackson's "Bad" album"
- "I'd turn to my side and have these mad dreams - I was at the cube cinema. I'm on next in [a dark gothic hall]"
For others the outcome was more agreeable:
- "I slept like a log - I found it more comfortable than the guest bedroom. My arm always goes to sleep there. I do prefer hard floors..."
Anyway, here are some recorded performances from the festival:
- [Can't Kill Da Funk] Orchestra Cube Live in the Free Dome tent, trying in every way to kill this funk that would not die.
- [Ale Hugh Matthew] Ale Fernandez, Hugh Spiller and Matthew Watkin from the [Children of the Drone] collective. This was played in the Ogham and Triban Solar and Wind powered Cafes. The last two are a traditional andean progression and a song to play for the sun to come out from behind the clouds.
Matthew has more of these recordings on the [Internet Archive]. There are also [photos], [probably].
Thanks to Matthew for sending the music!