We were more of a band than an orchestra this week. I discovered our recording mics were set to cut the bass, so I changed that, not that we had much in the way of bass to record. At one point Jean-Michel and I had a giggle fit and couldn't continue. I'm trialing a new setting in Logic Pro too and have yet to audition the result properly... You are my guinea pigs ...Having listened to the results I've resorted to my normal settings and replaced the files!
Download the zip file (9 tracks @ 320kbps = 187mb):
(The files need to be zipped before download. This may take a while, so please be patient ...)
Download a zip file of the photos in large format (35mb):
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License